Account Manager | Boutique Sales | Los Angeles
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage boutique and specialty accounts in assigned territory
- Reach targeted sales goals for the territory on a monthly basis
- Visit key stores / regions on a predetermined basis
- Identify stores within assigned region with growth potential
- Plan, pack for, and attend tradeshows.
- Build and maintain relationships with boutique buyers
- Enter account orders and manage accordingly
- Communicate with internal departments to ensure customer needs are met
- Execute reporting on assigned region
- Help to identify key prospective accounts and initiate outreach and follow-up
- Create selling strategies to increase sales
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Follow all ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by the company and the department
- Adhere to commando’s inventory control procedures.
- Strong communication, organization and analytical skills
- Previous sales experience required
- Buyer experience is a plus
- Maturity and ability to work independently
- Flexible hours
- Ability to travel required
- Must be driven and passionate about the brand
- Interest in fashion & current trends
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!