Boutique Fulfillment Specialist
Overall Responsibility: Responsible for coordination of processing and fulfilling boutique store orders.
Supervision Received: This position reports to the Fulfillment Manager
Supervision Exercised: None
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Coordinate packing all direct to consumer web orders
- Coordinate with Sales, PR and marketing for fulfillment packing and shipping of all special projects including:
- PR Gifting
- Sales Samples
- Ensure commando meets vendor requirements
- Confirm accuracy prior to shipping.
- Assist Scan Pack Process as needed
- Question and resolve discrepancies as needed.
- Participate in physical inventories.
- Oversee the preparation of shipments using correct bar-coding, labeling, and shipping method. Ensure correct packing slip information for billing and tracking purposes.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Follows all ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by the company and the department
- Adheres to commando’s inventory control procedures.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Highly organized including follow-through skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize multiple demands with the ability to work independently.