Commando is looking for a CSR and Communications Manager to lead Commando’s corporate social responsibility and communications, creating strategies to leverage Commando’s initiatives with both the media and consumers. Our Ideal candidate is an excellent communicator with strong project management skills.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Deepen Commando’s CSR platform and work to ensure it is comprehensive and well-communicated
- Act as lead on transition to B-Corp
- Lead efforts around sustainability and leveraging all efforts around sustainability with customers (both wholesale and DTC)
- Lead media strategy
- Manage outside public relations agency, ensuring ROI and placements that are in-step with the current media landscape
- Work to identify opportunities for the founder and brand in the media
- Manage brands intellectual property and projects around intellectual property.
- Work with outside vendors, resources, and partners to ensure all opportunities are well-leveraged
- Develop and track KPIs to ensure project success
- Create communications around brand projects for internal and external usage
- Work with brand marketing team and digital marketing team to ensure consistent and cohesive brand vision, communicating both internally and externally
- Identify key target audiences and effective marketing platforms
- Ensure key marketing and corporate objectives are met
- Interact with all levels of management and team members to ensure good communication
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- 8+ years relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of and contacts in the media
- Excellent project management skills
- Up to 30% travel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!