Commando is seeking an energetic team player to lead planning, development, and execution of marketing strategy. The Marketing Director will develop the marketing team to ensure continued growth and evolution and manage all public relations and media relationships.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Plan, implement, analyze and optimize of marketing campaigns
- Ideate, plan, an execute creative brand activations
- Work with digital marketing team to drive e-commerce growth in the direct to consumer channel
- Manage digital marketing and brand marketing teams, to ensure long-term brand health and growth
- Track and evaluate KPIs of all marketing channels
- Ensure consistent and cohesive brand vision, communicating both internally and externally
- Manage public relations and media relationships
- Lead planning and execution of product launch campaigns
- Ensure key marketing and corporate objectives are met
- Work collaboratively with the wholesale sales and design to ensure successful markets
- Conduct brand, segment and category analysis to evaluate performance against business objectives, identify competitive threats, and highlight product strengths/weaknesses to track performance of the brand and inform sales and marketing team decisions
- Help identify areas of opportunity in the marketplace to inform product and category expansion.
- Posses strong project coordination and management skills
- Interact with all levels of management and team members to ensure good communication
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- 8+ years relevant professional experience
- Experience working in e-commerce or for a direct-to-consumer brand
- Up to 20% travel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be driven and passionate about the brand
To apply, please send a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!