Commando is seeking an Office Coordinator to help support our busy office, as well as provide support to our executive team.
Supervision Received: This position reports to the Office Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Arrange all travel accommodations including business and personal travel
- Handle all executive tasks and errands
- Schedule meetings and appointments, assist with meeting preparation when necessary
- Provide clerical support, preparing statements, reports, memos, maintain files, etc.
- Maintains organization and clean office space for executive staff
- Perform office duties that include updating schedules and reports, maintaining files, and general administrative support
- Answer phones and route calls to appropriate personnel
- Greet visitors and staff, directing them accordingly
- Maintain an organized clean office environment
- Assist with special events planning
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and other correspondence
- Purchasing of all office and breakroom supplies
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Strong organizational, project management and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities accordingly
- Advanced understanding of MS Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with confidential material and act with discretion
- Maturity and ability to work independently
- Driver’s license