Paid Media Strategist
Commando is looking for a driven team player to join our busy e-Commerce team! As part of the e-Commerce team, the Paid Media & Analytics Specialist will be responsible for the management of Commando’s paid digital marketing campaigns, creation & implementation of a strong paid media strategy, as well as reporting & analysis across those campaigns.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Optimize Commando’s paid search, paid social & display media initiatives to drive sales on wearcommando.com
- Partner with our media agency to uncover insights, analyze performance, and implement paid media strategies to support brand initiatives
- Closely manage and monitor paid media budget on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Partner with the Brand Marketing team to share creative assets & drive creation of new paid media assets based on insights and brand initiatives
- Review & analyze keyword search term reports to optimize brand SEM efforts, as well as improve SEO
- Support the e-Commerce team through platform data analysis – connecting the dots between sales & paid media whenever possible
- Stay on top of trends and changes in digital marketing and advertising, communicating learnings to the e-Commerce & Brand Marketing teams if relevant.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Follow all ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by the company and the department
- Adhere to commando’s inventory control procedures
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years relevant professional experience in paid media management & analysis
- Expertise in Google Ads, Google Analytics & Facebook Ads Manager
- Familiarity with Shopify & Google Data Studio a plus
- Strong organizational and time-management skills; ability to react to shifting priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Interest in fashion & current trends
To apply, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 802-657-4004 x252. We look forward to hearing from you!