Part-time Fulfillment Associate
Commando’s fulfillment team is growing! We need detail-oriented and motivated individuals who can switch between assigned tasks as needed. Responsible for fulfilling customer orders and assisting with other fulfillment and warehouse needs.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Accountable for all aspects of order fulfillment, including (but not limited to) picking and packing orders according to customer requirements
- Boxing, tagging, and hanging garments
- In-house production of embellished garments
- Participating in physical inventories
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Following all ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by the company and the department
- Adhering to commando’s inventory control procedures
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Highly organized, including follow-through skills
- Detail-oriented with strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple demands
To apply, please send a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!