Part-Time Graphic Designer
Commando is seeking a part-time Graphic Designer to help elevate the brand message through all visual communications online and offline. Our ideal applicant has a passion for clean design, an eye for fashion and is in touch with the latest web trends. Candidates should be able to design within an established brand identity system, while pushing the direction forward.
Daily projects would include digital marketing content, designing look books and printed materials, and collaborating with marketing team and other designers on larger projects.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Collaborate with Brand team to articulate and execute design decisions
- Create web graphics and marketing collateral consistent with our brand image
- Develop packaging and printed materials with the Brand team
- Photoshop retouching and image selection for product launches
- Execute graphic design work that might include:
- Look books and consumer catalogs
- Line sheets
- Product knowledge / infographics
- Email campaigns, social imagery, and other digital content
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Previous experience with packaging and printed materials.
- High energy and positive attitude
- Previous experience at an agency or high-end consumer brand preferred, but not required
- Advanced knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of HMTL coding a plus, but not required