Pattern Making Development Specialist
Our Research & Development team is looking for a Development Specialist with concentration in pattern making to help create and revise patterns and assist with grading, fittings, and other aspects of the product development process.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Draft first patterns from drawings and/or alter existing patterns directly in CAD system.
- Inspect samples for measurement, construction, and compliance.
- Provide production team with approved and production-ready patterns and files. This includes CAD files, file conversions, and oaktag patterns.
- Grade all patterns using existing grade rules.
- This position reports to the Supervisor of R&D.
Knowledge & skill requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion Design and solid knowledge of pattern making.
- CAD software experience. Lectra, Gerber, Optitex a plus.
- Experience with grading preferred.
- Experience using MS Office programs, including Excel and Word.
- Strong attention to detail and organization. Ability to work very precisely.
- Understanding of sewing process a must. Sewing knowledge a plus.
- Strong team player with the ability to handle multiple projects under multiple deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
To apply, please send a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!