Product Development Coordinator
Commando is looking for a team player to support our busy Product Development department. The Product Development Coordinator will assist in the product development process from style conceptualization to final approvals, meeting or exceeding company quality standards. Candidates interested in fashion design, with good attention to detail and a strong work ethic, are encouraged to apply! We will provide training to the right candidate!
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Coordinate in house sample making procuring materials, coordinating with Technical Designers on patterns, cutting instructions, and sewing operations, and prioritizing sample makers
- Cut samples for sewing as needed
- Evaluate and measure garment samples
- Track incoming and outgoing sample shipments
- Coordinate sample sets for handoff to sales and marketing teams
- Coordinate PR sample requests including custom developments for fashion weeks, celebrities, and VIPs.
- Coordinate with fulfillment team to request products from inventory
- Collaborate with Materials Specialist to evaluate and inspect incoming material samples
- Maintain fabric sample roll inventory
- Coordinate over dyeing of raw materials for sample making
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Adhere to commando's inventory control procedures
- Follow all ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by the company and the department
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Excel preferred
To apply, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 802-657-4004 x252. We look forward to hearing from you!