Quality Assurance Coordinator
Overall Responsibility: Oversee quality assurance processes ensuring that commando quality expectations are met with all products manufactured
- Inspect finished goods, raw materials, and samples
- Log inspection time, fail rates, and fail reasons
- Conduct wash testing as needed to verify colorfastness, durability, shrinkage, and after wash appearance.
- Alert Quality and Production Manager of quality issues as needed
- Coordinate wear testing as needed.
- Coordinate repairs with in house manufacturing team.
- Inspect outgoing PR orders
- Apply heat seals, appliques, and crystals to finished garments as needed
- Maintain work space in a tidy and organized manner
- Assist in Cutting Department as needed
- Follow all ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by the company and the department
- Adhere to commando’s inventory control procedures.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Must be organized and logical with good judgement.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Must be a team player
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite