Quality Control Associate
Commando is looking for a detail-oriented team player to join our Quality Control team. The Quality Control Associate follows all processes ensuring that commando quality expectations are met with all products manufactured. Our ideal candidate should have excellent judgement and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Inspect finished goods, raw materials, and samples
- Log inspection time, fail rates, and fail reasons
- Conduct wash testing as needed to verify colorfastness, durability, shrinkage, and after wash appearance
- Alert Quality and Production Manager of quality issues as needed
- Coordinate wear testing as needed
- Coordinate repairs with in house manufacturing team.
- Inspect outgoing PR orders
- Apply heat seals, appliques, and crystals to finished garments as needed
- Maintain work space in a tidy and organized manner
- Assist in Cutting Department as needed
- Follow all ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by the company and the department
- Adhere to commando’s inventory control procedures
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Must be organized and logical with good judgement
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Must be a team player
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
To apply, please send a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!