Commando is seeking an energetic self-starter to join our Receiving team. As Receiving Associate you will be responsible for organizing and maintaining warehouse, receiving and transfer goods.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintain organized warehouse.
- Receive and transfer goods as needed.
- Receive finished goods from manufacturing partners and prepare for picking lead to put on picking floor
- Receive raw materials and prepare for production associate to store
- Maintain supply inventory & order as needed
- Receive RTV and prepare goods for Picking Floor Coordinator to restock
- Perform physical inventory for hang tags and swatches.
- Perform weekly cycle counts & other physical inventories as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Follows all ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by the company and the department
- Adheres to commando’s inventory control procedures
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Highly organized including follow-through skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize multiple demands with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to safely climb up and down ladder
- Ability to safely lift and move up to 50 lbs occasionally, and up to 100 lbs with help
- At least 6 months of related experience.
- International shipping knowledge ideal.
To apply, please send a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!