Commando is seeking an energetic self-starter to join our Receiving team. As Receiving Associate you will be responsible for organizing and maintaining warehouse, receiving and transfer goods. Our ideal candidate is a team player thrives in a fast paced environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintain organized warehouse
- Work to improve efficiencies, processes and systems within Receiving area
- Oversee the flow of materials into the building through all receiving avenues on a daily basis
- Oversee product placement in order picking to ensure an efficient & accurate order picking process
- Receive and transfer finished goods from manufacturing partners
- Maintain supply inventory & order as needed
- Receive returns and process as needed
- Manage quality control for finished and returned goods
- Perform weekly cycle counts & other physical inventories as needed.
- Assist Fulfillment team as needed
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Highly organized including follow-through skills
- Experience with ERP and WMS system desired
- Ability to drive a scissor lift
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize multiple demands with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to safely climb up and down ladder
- Ability to safely lift and move up to 50 lbs
- At least 6 months of related experience
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!