Social Media Manager
Commando is looking for a seasoned social media professional to join the team!
The Social Media Manager is responsible for growing brand awareness and increasing revenue stream on Commando owned social channels including, but not limited to Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest.
Commando is a Burlington, VT based company - this position can be hired out of Burlington (VT) for a hybrid schedule or remotely in New York City (NY) or Los Angeles (CA).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage the overarching brand strategy and storytelling across Commando’s Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest channels
- Concept, create and execute content and campaigns for grid posts, stories, reels, IG TV, IG shops, video and boosted / sponsored posts
- Lead always-on and strategic organic gifting programs
- Work in tandem with the Content team to ensure seasonal calendars are adhered to and evolve as needed
- Create content and manage brand stakeholder pages to ensure consistency in messaging and proper positioning
- Organize social media assets into Later calendar and present to senior team with a point of view on creative vision and how content plays into larger marketing and brand priorities
- Manage daily social media postings, community maintenance and inquiries
- Actively engage with fans and customers who are interacting on posts and stories / swiftly respond to DMs for product information, customer service requests, styling help, etc.
- Compile weekly and monthly social media reporting and analysis using third-party tools to gather insights that can be used to increase performance across channels
- Perform competitive and industry analysis to identify strategies and opportunities that can inform and evolve Commando’s social strategy
- Stay on top of social media trends and propose innovations that grow awareness and increase revenue
- Partner with the content, e-comm and customer experience teams to ensure a swift but accurate flow of information and resolution of issues
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in social media management inclusive of defining strategy, setting and reaching goals to grow audience and engagement, not inclusive of internships
- Consider yourself a “creator” and are eager to share and execute on new ideas that generate brand awareness
- Experience planning and executing social media shoots - both on-set and daily creation
- Expertise in social media platforms, including but not limited to: Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn and emerging channels, and planning platforms such as Fohr and Later
- Experience running paid media on social platforms such as Instagram and TikTok and non-paid robust influencer gifting campaigns
- Existing influencer relationships a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and ever changing environment - the ability to be nimble and agile is a must
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects with the utmost attention to detail
- To apply, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 802-657-4004 x252. We look forward to hearing from you!