Supply Chain Planner
Commando is looking for an Supply Chain Planner to provide analytical support, identifying and ensuring best in class inventory management and optimization. This position will work to develop and execute inventory and production plans that will enable commando to meet sales, cost, and customer service metrics for our business. This position interacts daily with, production, sales, and fulfillment to obtain information needed for accurate forecasting, finished good production and customer satisfaction.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Create and maintain item level RM and FG Supply plans ensuring alignment with business direction and consistency with market trends and manufacturing capacity
- Implement and utilize planning and reporting systems to efficiently manage portfolio
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Production to drive the monthly demand consensus process
- Manage product life cycle and style productivity; Recommend style outs from our core assortment on a bi-annual basis; Work with Production and Sales on in-season changes.
- Maintain forecasting tool, Forecast Pro
- Responsible for all FG forecasting- Core and Fashion. Work directly with the Sales, R&D, and Production to determine financial constraints and implications
- Work closely with Production and Sales to understand resource constraints or other issues, escalating forecast changes timely and appropriately.
Present demand forecasts to senior leadership teams monthly
Responsible for new product costing and margin analysis (internal use)
- Create new product costing targets; relay to contractors and negotiate when necessary
- Present costing concerns and increases to Supply Chain Manager. Relay routing suggestions with cost analysis for new styles
- Duty and Custom Contact
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ Demand and/or Supply Planning experience in Logistics, Operations, Data Analytics, Finance or a related field
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience working with an ERP
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication & organization skills
- Demonstrated success leading recommendations and change
- Ability to communicate internally and externally across all levels
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!