Visual Marketing Manager
Overall Responsibility: Leads brand marketing efforts
Reports to: Chief Sales + Marketing Officer
Direct Reports: Graphic Designer and Senior Graphic Designer
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage the development of all branded marketing materials, collateral, packaging, and POS materials
- Oversee the execution of all marketing assets
- Collaborate with digital marketing specialist to create strong, compelling content
- Plan photoshoots, video shoots, and all content creation efforts
- Analyze the marketplace and competitor websites and recommend strategies of how to enhance marketing efforts
- Manage the Graphic Design team to deliver impactful marketing and sales materials.
- Develop briefs for creative projects (e.g., primary/secondary packaging, label copy, hard/soft pos, website, advertising, etc.) and providing feedback on creative output to ensure it supports brand strategy.
- Support wholesale sales with product knowledge and other training materials
- Manage PR Agency to support media placement efforts
- Own the seasonal product positioning and naming process for all categories.
- Provide support for Sales in preparing for Market on a quarterly basis.
- Conduct brand, segment and category analysis to evaluate performance against business objectives, identify competitive threats, and highlight product strengths/weaknesses
- Ensure all marketing materials are on on-brand
- Posses strong project coordination and management skills
- Interact with all levels of management and team members to ensure good communication
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years relevant professional experience in marketing and brand management
- Strong organizational and time-management skills; ability to react to shifting priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with the ability to build relationships to achieve team goals
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience managing graphic designers is strongly preferred.