Commando is seeking a skilled sewer to join our production team! Our ideal candidate has industrial sewing experience and thrives in a fast paced environment. If you think you would make a great addition to the commando team, please reach out!
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Sew finished goods as directed
- Sew sample goods to support R&D team as needed
- Participate in physical inventories.
- Apply heat seals, appliques, and crystals to finished garments as needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Follow all ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by the company and the department
- Adhere to commando’s inventory control procedures
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Garment production experience sewing knit fabrics on single needle and overlock industrial sewing machines
- The company will offer training on chain stitch, cover stitch, and zig zag machines as needed
- Highly organized including follow-through skills
- Detail-oriented with strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple demands
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!