Commando is looking for an energetic self-starter to prospect new business within the specialty and boutique sales channel. The ideal candidate for this role has an interest in fashion & is eager to dive into the excitement at a rapidly growing, international fashion brand. The intent of this role is to maximize sales growth by identifying on-brand retail opportunities in the US & beyond. The ability to build a strong rapport with accounts & department teams is a must. Ability to pivot is key, as you will have the opportunity to work with every department & provide new accounts premier customer service.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Help to identify key prospective accounts and initiate outreach and follow-up
- Reach targeted sales goals on a monthly basis
- Identify stores within assigned region with growth potential
- Manage B2B new customer requests
- Convert customer leads into new business
- Build relationships with boutique buyers, grow brand awareness
- Communicate with Account Managers to ensure each territory’s growth needs are being met
- Communicate with internal departments to ensure customer needs are met
- Execute reporting on new business
- Create selling strategies to increase sales
- Visit key stores / regions on a predetermined basis
- Attend regional & national trade shows when necessary
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Follow all ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by the company and the department
- Adhere to commando’s inventory control procedures.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Phone skills & comfort cold calling a must
- Strong communication, organization and analytical skills
- Previous sales experience required
- Buyer experience is a plus
- Maturity and ability to work independently
- Flexible hours
- Ability to travel required
- Must be driven and passionate about the brand
- Interest in fashion & current trends
To apply, please send a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!