Commando is seeking a talented and highly motivated Copywriter Intern to join our small but mighty Brand Creative Team. As the Copywriter Intern you will work closely with our Creative Director, also a Copywriter, as well as the rest of the Team to produce exciting, effective and badass written content for our company.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Collaborate with the Brand Creative Team to concept and write creative copy that aligns with our brand voice and tone
- Assist in the creation of written content for various marketing materials, including email campaigns, online content, digital ads, social posts, blog articles, and more
- Proofread and edit written content to ensure it is error-free and meets the company’s standards.
- Participate in seasonal Brainstorm and marketing planning sessions
- Stay up-to-date with industry and social trends to ensure the company’s written content is relevant and engaging
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- A self-professed word geek
- Currently pursuing a degree or a recent grad in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, English, or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms, best practices and current trends
- Curious and creative mindset who likes to think different
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Interest in Fashion and/or Retail industries a plus
To be considered for this internship, we will need a link or PDF to your student creative portfolio or work samples.
This is a part-time internship position with the possibility of extending based on performance. Candidates must be available to work a minimum of 15 hours per week, preferably on a consistent schedule. If you are passionate about writing and have a desire to gain hands-on experience in a marketing and communications role, we can’t wait to hear from you!