Senior Warehouse Manager
Commando is looking for a Senior Warehouse Manager to ensure the success of our in-house fulfillment and receiving team. The Senior Warehouse Manager will utilize systems to monitor and track inventory through the distribution chain and identify and resolve issues. Direct management of inventory control, shipping and receiving, warehouse operations and maintenance of equipment and facilities. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for hands-on management, as well as an analytical mindset, and the capability to serve as the strategic planner for the department.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Management of in house inbound and outbound fulfillment operations and personnel
- Lead by example, establish clear expectations and demonstrate the highest standards of work practices, while embracing change and anticipating customer needs
- Ensure that all inbound goods are cleared through internal QC, tagging, and receiving processes in a timely and efficient manner
- Coordinate with the supply chain team to ensure seamless inbound and outbound inventory movement
- Assist Human Resources in the hiring, initial training, and professional development of the warehouse team
- Develop and implement KPI’s to measure warehouse efficiency
- Manage vendor relationships with UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
- Responsible for minimizing chargebacks
- Will be responsible for the direct oversight of work flow throughout the entire production process, including tagging, heat seals, QA inspections, and kitting
- Effectively manage commando’s inventory to ensure timely and correct order fulfillment, minimize backorders, and promote inventory turns
- Utilize key metrics to improve, manage and maintain an efficient workflow of product, raw materials and staffing demands
- Directly responsible for ensuring safety levels constantly exceed the industry standard
- Demonstrates an inherent understanding of customer needs and how to effectively deliver positive results
- Develop, implement, and manage a comprehensive fulfillment strategy for commando’s facility by shaping requirements, assessing deliverables, and utilizing resources to help eliminate process pain points
- Drive continuous improvement to safety, quality, cost, and delivery while growing and expanding capabilities within the commando warehouse
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- 5-10 years of managerial experience in warehousing and process improvement.
- Expert in Excel and Google workspace
- EDI experience
- ERP, WMS and Mobile computing required
- Must be motivated to continuously drive improvement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize multiple demands and work meticulously under crucial deadlines
- Ability to work independently, self motivated and be of an analytical mind set
- Must be able to lift 50lbs on a regular basis
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!