Overall Responsibility: Serve as in-house graphic design resource
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Execute graphic design for:
- Look Books and Consumer Catalogues
- Line sheets
- Miscellaneous in-house office projects such as signage
- Preparing images for line sheets
- Production of garment labels and heat seal layout
- Product knowledge for Majors’ sales associates
- Marketing materials
- Prepare print files for press
- Complete photoshop and retouching work for marketing images
- Packaging development for new products
- Sourcing promotional items
- Assist with styling / art direction
- Image processing for web upload and marketing purposes.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Follows all ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by the company and the department
- Adheres to commando’s inventory control procedures.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Expert knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Solid understanding of print process
- Familiarity with Shopify e-commerce platform and MailChimp a plus