Overall Responsibility: Responsible for supporting the company sales and marketing initiatives through product information management, reporting and administrative duties.
Supervision Received: This position reports to the Specialty & Boutique Sales Manager
Supervision Exercised: None
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage incoming phone calls and emails for wearcommando.com website and boutiques, offering superior customer service
- Sample management: tracking/pulling samples for tradeshows, appointments, market meetings, and photo shoots
- Prepare product and displays for shipping to all tradeshows. Upon completion of tradeshow, review all materials and organize appropriately
- Assist sales team with entering orders, printing call tags and processing returns
- Support offsite sales team as needed: sending gratis, samples and entering orders
- Process order replacements & mis-ships for boutique orders and wearcommando.com orders
- Assist Specialty & Boutique Sales Manager with B2B website maintenance and management.
- Assist Majors Sales & Off Price Sales team with order entry, sample, gratis, and market requests.
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager with Shopify: merchandising and adding product to the website, read/publish reviews weekly, reply to negative reviews per protocol, update the career page and press as needed and update markdowns using cadence from major sales team
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to create website product links
- Assist with PR requests, order entry, & management when needed.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Highly organized including follow-through skills
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Suite
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize multiple demands with the ability to work independently