Marketing Special Projects Manager
Commando is seeking an energetic team leader to lead planning and execution of special marketing projects.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead cross-functional team, developing and managing plans for marketing special projects
- Ideate and develop strategies to expand commando brand reach and engagement
- Manage milestone, timelines, and budgets through project launch or completion
- Work with outside vendors, resources, and partners to ensure all opportunities are well-leveraged
- Develop and track KPIs to ensure project success
- Create communications around brand projects for internal and external usage
- Work with brand marketing team and digital marketing team to ensure consistent and cohesive brand vision, communicating both internally and externally
- Communication of marketing initiatives and strategies to stakeholders.
- Identify key target audiences and effective marketing platforms
- Ensure key marketing and corporate objectives are met
- Possess strong project coordination and management skills
- Interact with all levels of management and team members to ensure good communication
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- 5+ years relevant professional experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Up to 20% travel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be driven and passionate about the brand
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!